At ThermoWorks, we’re always doing our best to bring you innovative tools that help you cook—or do anything with temperature— better. And the latest fruit of that innovation is ThermoPop 2. Replacing our well-loved ThermoPop, ThermoPop 2 brings in everything great about the old version, adds new features, and keeps the price budget-friendly.
ThermoPop 2 is a significant upgrade to the critically acclaimed ThermoPop digital instant-read thermometer. It has the same molded-in seals, easy-grip head, and bright button-activated backlight of the original ThermoPop. But it has a completely redesigned and patented display that automatically rotates in 90° increments depending upon the orientation of the unit, so you can hold it in either your left or right hand in any position—even upside-down—and the display will always be right-side up. The display face is also now 40% larger in diameter and easier to read, with big, bold digits that can be read at a glance from near or far, all while boasting a 20% slimmer profile.
New and improved features and benefits of the ThermoPop 2 include:
- 2-3 Second Super-Fast® Temperature Readings for quick decision-making when it counts
- Temperature Accuracy Verified to ±1.0°F (0.6°C) for more control over your food and more confidence in delivering perfect results in the kitchen
- Motion-Sensing, Auto-Rotating 1 1⁄4-inch Display knows which way is up and rotates in 90° increments so you can read it in any position
- Backlit Display at the push of button for low light conditions like the back of the oven or outdoor grilling in the evening
- Waterproof Rating IP67 for protection against spills, splashes, and even full immersion in water
- Verifiable Accuracy with a NIST-traceable Calibration Certificate so you know the temperature you see is the real temperature of your food
- NSF Certification for easy approval in professional operations’ procurement processes
ThermoPop 2 features easy one-button simplicity, a 2-year warranty, and a NIST-traceable certificate with test data verifying the accuracy of each individual unit. All of these improvements help ThermoPop 2 provide a better temperature measurement experience for home cooks and commercial chefs alike when they are cooking their favorite foods and making critical decisions in the kitchen about doneness or verifying holding temperatures on the line.
Verified Accuracy You Can Trust
ThermoWorks is known for maintaining the highest standards of quality and performance in its products, including operating an A2LA-accredited calibration lab at its headquarters.
A New Era for Inexpensive Instant-Read Thermometers
“With consumers, restaurants, and food processing operations thinking more about doing more with less these days, the launch of ThermoPop 2 couldn’t be more timely,” says Randy Owen, Founder and CEO at ThermoWorks. “ThermoPop has been so popular due to its unique form factor, and we’ve found a way to extend that and deliver a lot more value at the same low price point as the original. The redesigned display is a game-changer. We’ve doubled both the speed and the accuracy and made it more durable, so chefs will be more efficient.”
Where on earth is the price?
The price is on the website. We didn’t publish it in this article because it si sometimes on sale, etc. and we didn’t want to give bad info here.