Yes. Some of you will remember that ThermoWorks built a new facility just five years ago. We’ve outgrown it already.
Our new 80,000-square-foot building is purpose-designed to further expand our ability to bring advanced thermal technology into daily life at home and work. Among many things, the new facility includes:
• A bigger—and accredited—temperature standards lab. Better than any competitor, we can more precisely verify thermometer performance to national standards. Yes, that means our products are typically more accurate than others.
• An expanded and newly equipped technical support center. Our service team is well known for the best support in the world.
• A new quality assurance facility. With full access to our standards lab and testing equipment, our QA capability is unequaled.
• A new product development lab. Again, with full access to our other labs and plenty of room to express our creativity.
• A fully equipped demo kitchen. We’ll use this for product development, staff training, and customer education videos.
• An outdoor cooking facility. Obviously for staff training and product development. It’s all for you the customer, right? 😉
• A fast-reaction warehousing and fulfillment space. We ship your order faster and more accurately than anybody else. New equipment and some high tech solutions will help us trim more time from an ever-growing volume of shipments.
• A new and larger training room. We are doubling our in-house training and elevating the technical content.
• More customer care space. We are committed to answering your inquiries in record time.
• A growing technical sales group. This new team space increases our ability to serve commercial customers with advanced solutions.
No other company is equipped to do what we do—and the distance between us and the other guys just increased. Whether from your home or your commercial kitchen, the joy you create is advanced by our professional instrumentation, sensors, and other thermal tools.
We are different. We invest in the things you care about. Things that make our products and services truly better.
Founder and CEO